These profiles feature comparisons to British Columbia.
Alternatively, our (B) series profiles compare Census Subdivisions to their Census Division (Regional District).
- All CMA/CA areas are aggregations of Census Subdivisions.
- Some larger CMA/CA areas are further divided into Census Tracts.
- For information about the data, including definitions and concepts, look in the 2006 Census Dictionary.
- For information about the geography, including definitions, look in the geographic Illustrated Glossary.
- For more general information about the Census, go to reference materials.
- All profiles are in both PDF and Excel (.xls) formats.
Complete data file